guix-devel

Re: Let's fix core-updates!

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: Let's fix core-updates!
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 07:54:54 +0100

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 03:51:59AM +0100, Chris Marusich wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> Currently, 13% of builds on core-updates fail:
>
>   https://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/core-updates

It is quite a list. I think we should purge packages that have been
failing for a longish time - apparently no one cares about those.

Maybe list the more important ones in debbugs as a first step and tag
them as core-updates-fail or something? Or does that overflow debbugs?
Main reason is that we now track things in two places. On debbugs you
can assign it.

Pj.