guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2018 and announcing a GNU Guix/Guile day! After getting home.

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2018 and announcing a GNU Guix/Guile day! After getting home...
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 15:05:24 +0100

BTW, it’s been a couple of weeks already, but I realize we didn’t write
a summary of the Guix workshop and the discussions we’ve had over the
weekend.  It’d be useful for those who didn’t attend and for lurkers.

Any volunteer?  :-) If you make it plain text or Markdown, we can make
it a blog post.

Ludo’.