guix-devel

Re: core-updates

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: core-updates
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 16:47:42 +0100

> The weather is OK, though it’s surprisingly lower than what I’d expect
> given that everything has been built according to Hydra/Cuirass:

The patch for GHC 8 is not yet part of core-updates, which will
invalidate a lot of packages.  We should get that commit from master and
apply it to core-updates, and then start another evaluation.

Have there been any big failures that could explain the low coverage?

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net