guix-devel

Re: heads-up: Haskell updates

From: Chris Marusich
Subject: Re: heads-up: Haskell updates
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 21:42:31 +0100

Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Andreas Enge <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hello Ricardo,
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 02:04:31PM +0100, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
>>> I’ve built ghc-resourcet successfully with this change.  I’d be happy if
>>> those of you who reported build failures could please retry building
>>> ghc-resourcet with current master or core-updates (the fix to ghc-mtl is
>>> on both branches now).
>>
>> it works for me on current core-updates. Thanks!
>
> Thank you for the feedback!
>
> I’ll merge core-updates into master now.
>
> Thanks everyone for working on this!

Excellent!  Pjotr mentioned he wanted to fix ldc, but since it only has
a handful of dependents, I think that can be done on master, right?

[0] address@hidden:~/guix-core-updates
$ ./pre-inst-env guix refresh -l address@hidden
Building the following 2 packages would ensure 4 dependent packages are
rebuilt: address@hidden address@hidden
[0] address@hidden:~/guix-core-updates
$ ./pre-inst-env guix refresh -l address@hidden
Building the following 2 packages would ensure 3 dependent packages are
rebuilt: address@hidden address@hidden
[0] address@hidden:~/guix-core-updates
$

Chris