guix-devel

Re: Talk about Guix and GuixSD at FSF Hungary

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Talk about Guix and GuixSD at FSF Hungary
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 09:38:23 +0100

Hi Gábor,

> On february the 20. at 18:00 local time I will give a talk about Guix and
> GuixSD for the Hungarian FSF community.

That’s great!

> I based the style of my talk on one given by Ludo. I Left the copyright
> notices intact, only adding my name. I hope this is the right thing to do,
> but I would like to hear your opinon.

This seems to be the correct way to do this.

> One more thing, I am willing to add the source of this talk to the
> maintainers repo. What is the right way to do that? Who should I contact?

The repository is here:

    http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/

Usually, it’s just a matter of adding a new directory containing the
sources.  You can send a URL to the sources (e.g. as a tarball) to
guix-devel; we would download them from there and add the sources to the
maintenance repo.

Thanks for the information. I uploaded the tarball to here: https://ufile.io/hsft0

Thanks for all your help. The talk went well, they asked me to repeat it on the Free Software Conference on the 12. of May.

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net