guix-devel

Re: 14/14: gnu: gnurl: Add HTTP/2 support.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: 14/14: gnu: gnurl: Add HTTP/2 support.
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 16:42:16 +0100

Hi ng0,

On 2018-02-24 23:07, ng0 wrote:
Okay. With this in mind, could anyone with access to the branches in Guix
revert this commit?

Sure, I'll. This was just a thinko on my part, consistently misreading ‘gnurl’ as ‘curl’ for some reason. A gnurl update wouldn't need to go to core-updates, after all.

Furthermore, should I add a comment above the gnurl package definition wrt the goals of gnURL and that it already gets build the way it is intended
to?

Seems overkill.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser. Excuse or enjoy my brevity.