guix-devel

ScummVM

From: ng0
Subject: ScummVM
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 13:28:44 +0000

Hi,

I haven't checked the source code repo yet for licenses included except the
obvious stated ones.
Last week I wrote on IRC that it contains proprietary engines (or something
along this lines).
Memory served me wrong, there's only stable and unstable engines. This is from
my current build log.
Now, last time I started scummvm was maybe over 10 years ago so I don't know if
anything of this
requires the original disks etc and if that is okay by GFSDGL. I have some
backups of my original
floppies, so I'll test ScummVM later today and see what works and how it works
(I didn't read their
Manual or website so far). Or if it works at all. At least it build without
issues now.
Here's the list/output:

Engines (builtin):
SCUMM [all games]
Access
ADL
AGI
AGOS [all games]
Lord Avalot d'Argent
Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidity
Blade Runner
CGE
CGE2
Chewy: Esc from F5
Cinematique evo 1
Magic Composer
Cinematique evo 2
Lost Eden
Macromedia Director
Dungeon Master
Dragon History
Drascula: The Vampire Strikes Back
Dreamweb
Full Pipe
UFOs
Gobli*ns
Groovie [all games]
Hopkins FBI
Hugo Trilogy
Kyra [all games]
Labyrinth of Time
The Last Express
Lure of the Temptress
MacVenture
MADE
MADS
Mohawk [all games]
Mortevielle
Neverhood
Parallaction
The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties
The Prince and The Coward
Flight of the Amazon Queen
SAGA [all games]
SCI [all games]
The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes
Beneath a Steel Sky
Sludge
Broken Sword
Broken Sword II
Broken Sword 2.5
Teen Agent
TestBed: the Testing framework
Tinsel
Starship Titanic
3 Skulls of the Toltecs
Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths
Toonstruck
Touche: The Adventures of the Fifth Musketeer
TsAGE
Bud Tucker in Double Trouble
Voyeur
WAGE
Wintermute
World of Xeen
Z-Vision

WARNING: This ScummVM build contains the following UNSTABLE engines:
Lord Avalot d'Argent
Blade Runner
Chewy: Esc from F5
Lost Eden
Macromedia Director
Dungeon Master
Groovie [Groovie 2 games]
The Last Express
MacVenture
Mohawk [Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?]
The Prince and The Coward
SAGA [SAGA 2 games]
Sludge

--
A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
https://n0.is