guix-devel

Re: Is staging open again?

From: Marius Bakke
Subject: Re: Is staging open again?
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 18:03:26 +0100

Hartmut Goebel <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have a patch which should go to staging (600 packages need recompile).
> Is staging open for commit?

Staging is nearly fully built, so it will have to wait until next round.

Generally, branches 'close' once a Hydra evaluation starts.  Check in
here for progress: <https://hydra.gnu.org/jobset/gnu/staging>.

Currently evolution-data-server fails to build, I've sent some patches
here: <https://bugs.gnu.org/30733>.  Once that is fixed, we'll do a new
(hopefully last) evaluation and merge if there is no fallout.

PS: GNOME users, please test staging when #30733 is merged, since it
updates evolution-data-server to 3.26 while most of GNOME is still
3.24.