guix-devel

Re: quirky behaviour of “guix environment”

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: quirky behaviour of “guix environment”
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 23:31:10 +0100

Heya,

Ricardo Wurmus <address@hidden> skribis:

> Aside from this issue, I find it worrying that the graft for glibc does
> not end up in the environment.  This is a serious problem for those
> who use “guix environment” on RHEL 6.

As you reported on IRC, the problem turned out to be that ‘glibc-final’
was not being grafted.  This should now be fixed by commit
7c788ed2276957ea52858d80faeca2962cd26f8d.

Hopefully substitutes for the ‘glibc-final’ replacement will be
available soon.

(Some other issues you mentioned in your message still deserve
investigation.)

Thanks,
Ludo’.