guix-devel

"guix environment --pure" different to guix-daemon's environment

From: Danny Milosavljevic
Subject: "guix environment --pure" different to guix-daemon's environment
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 00:53:17 +0200

Hi,

so I'm trying to get mrustc to work (see attachment) but I've hit a snag.

When I use "guix build", gcc will eventually fail with SIGABRT.
When I then try to reproduce the problem via "guix environment" gcc works just
fine (using the failed tempdir and the failed command line).

What could be up in this case?

Can I get guix-daemon to make gcc dump core on SIGABRT? (setrlimit in a build
phase? :->)