guix-devel

Re: my latest blog post

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: my latest blog post
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 21:23:19 +0200

Catonano <address@hidden> skribis:

> I just want to record the sorry state of this community

You and I both know this community, having interacted on-line for a
while and having met in person as well.  Like you wrote in the first
part of your blog post, the state of this community is anything but sad.
I find it great to be a part of it, and so did you, at least until
recently.

What makes me sad is that suddenly you’re painting this whole group as
unwelcoming.  Not nice and not constructive, to say the least.

Ludo’.