guix-devel

Re: Guix on aarch64

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Guix on aarch64
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 17:56:20 -0400

Hi again,

I should clarify.  I wasn't trying to be sarcastic when I wrote this:

> Perhaps the idea is to use the fact that Aarch64 is unusable to
> motivate people to work on Cuirass?

because, as I said, I think it's sometimes justified to block a
temporary workaround to motivate implementation of a proper fix.

My suggestion that perhaps we should take Hydra offline was an attempt
to argue against the idea by reductio ad absurdum, but I can see how it
came off as sarcastic and hostile.

Anyway, I guess I'm under too much stress and hostility is leaking out.
Sorry.  I should probably take a break from communicating for a while.

    Regards,
      Mark