guix-devel

Re: guix development

From: Meiyo Peng
Subject: Re: guix development
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 23:56:09 +0800

Hi Ali,

Ali Nourmohammadi <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi mr.meiyo peng
> Can u tell me how can i install that from local directory. i need to do that.
> thank u

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "install that from local
directory". You simply install lxqt as any other package.

- Run `guix pull` to update guix.
- Add lxqt to your config.scm.
- Run `guix system reconfigure config.scm`.

I suggest you to read the guix manual first if you have any question.
And please CC this mailing list when you reply email.

--
Meiyo Peng