guix-devel

Re: push right for trivial commits

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: push right for trivial commits
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 12:27:15 +0100

Hi Alex,

Alex Vong <address@hidden> skribis:

> I finally have my savannah account recovered after forgetting about it
> for a year[0]. Can I have push right for trivial commits (e.g. version
> bumps)? Do I need to give my GPG key?

I’ve added you to the group on Savannah, so you now have commit access.

Please upload the OpenPGP key you will use to sign commits to Savannah,
and reply with a message signed with this key.

Also, please read the ‘HACKING’ file, which defines the rules for commit
access.

Thank you, and welcome aboard!  :-)

Ludo’.