guix-devel

outreachy

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: outreachy
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 13:07:42 -0300

Hi Guix :)

Sorry if I was absent for the weekend. I have been celebrating the good news, filling Outreachy documentation, and so on - in fact I had planned to be out of town because today is a national holiday but I stayed in BA in the end.
Also, before the internship starts, there are some TODOs I would like to do, related to the project.
I would like to read the documentation more carefully, in spite of it being on the timeline - each time I read it I find out things I haven't noticed before - I got a new laptop just in case sth happens to mine's, and I will buy some extra external hard drives for backups.

Also if it is not a problem for you, I would like to know your's UTC to add all of them to my world clock, if it is not a problem for you. I have Gabor's and Bjorn's, but not Ludo's and Ricardo I guess.

Regards!
Laura