guix-devel

Re: guix on travis-ci

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: guix on travis-ci
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 11:01:51 +0100

Le 2018-11-20 10:45, Efraim Flashner a écrit :
On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 11:01:41AM +0200, Efraim Flashner wrote:
I have a working Travis-CI file that I've been working on occasionally
and I wanted to share it. As-is it works, albeit subject to the normal
limitations of Travis, ie: the builds can't take too long, and
apparently you're limited to ~10000 lines of log.

I also have one for Gitlab's CI integration, but I haven't figured out
how to get the daemon and build users working nicely yet.

Can you share your gitlab CI file?

Here's what I've ended up with for now:

[...]