guix-devel

Re: 01/02: tests: Increase root partitions size to 2G.

From: Mathieu Othacehe
Subject: Re: 01/02: tests: Increase root partitions size to 2G.
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 12:14:43 +0900

Hey Ludo,

> But they don’t end up in the installed system, do they?  Normally we
> install bare-bones.tmpl as is, right?

Ah! You're right I was mixing up what belonged to the install disk-image
and what ended-up in the installed system, my bad!

> That said, we should also be careful about the size of the installer, so
> it’s worth running ‘guix size’ to check how much these packages add and
> whether we can strip that.

Ok, I has a look and the only big additions (connman + kmscon + fonts
packages) do not have a significant impact on the disk-image size.

I'll revert this commit on the branch, sorry for my misunderstanding.

Mathieu