guix-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2019 (ACTION: please register or mail)

From: Pjotr Prins
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2019 (ACTION: please register or mail)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 09:52:52 +0100

The announcement page is updated to the latest:

  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2019

Do register if you intend to come to the GNU Guix days. We will limit
the audience to 40 persons.

For those of you travelling from far away, there are many places you
can stay in Brussels. There are also rooms at the ICAB where we are
hosting the two day event. Some of us will stay there again and even
though it is not luxurious it is decent and pretty convenient.

Pj.