guix-devel

Re: Video of Talk: "Everyday Use of GNU Guix"

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Video of Talk: "Everyday Use of GNU Guix"
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 00:11:07 +0100

Hey Chris!

Chris Marusich <address@hidden> skribis:

> As previously announced [1], on November 10th I gave a talk at SeaGL [2]
> titled "Everyday Use of GNU Guix" [3].
>
> I've made a recording of the talk available here:
>
> https://media.marusich.info/everyday-use-of-gnu-guix-chris-marusich-seagl-2018.webm

Nice talk!  I like the example you gave with GNU Hello, which
illustrates very well how we can put software into the hands of users
and make software freedom more practical.  Also great that you managed
to cover all these topics!

Would you like to add it under
<https://gnu.org/software/guix/blog/tags/talks/>?  We could also arrange
to have a copy of the video on audio-video.gnu.org if someone remembers
how to get that done (Mark?).

Thanks,
Ludo’.