gurlchecker-devel

Re: [gurlchecker-devel] gURLChecker-0.5.5 (unstable) released

From: Dag Wieers
Subject: Re: [gurlchecker-devel] gURLChecker-0.5.5 (unstable) released
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:29:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Emmanuel,

I tested the new functionality and it seems to work very well.

I have 3 more improvements:

 + Directory is misspelled as 'directorie'

 + While parsing the HTML code, we can now see the progress, which is
   really nice. But it says 'counting ... tags'. Is this really tags, or
   do you mean links ? Because tag may be very confusing for novice users
   and maybe not very useful.

 + I actually suspected gurlchecker also to check other links (but only
   one level deep). Although I can see this is very useful too.

Take care,
--   dag wieers,  address@hidden,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --