gurlchecker-devel

[gurlchecker-devel] gURLChecker-0.6.0pre1 (unstable) released

From: Emmanuel Saracco
Subject: [gurlchecker-devel] gURLChecker-0.6.0pre1 (unstable) released
Date: 31 Jul 2003 22:52:05 +0200

hi all,

I decided to freeze gURLChecker. Stable version v0.6.0 will coming soon.
Thanks to test preX releases!

2003-07-31 Emmanuel Saracco <address@hidden>

        * version: 0.6.0pre1

        * GUI: Correction of a bug in the management of selection
        on the main tree view widget. Adding possibility for user to specify
        if he/she want gurlchecker to download code of files with a content
        different of web content (pdf, sxw...). Some correction about
        visibility in the glade file.

        * parser: Correction of bug #4514 (URL encoding management).
        Correction of a bug that was resulting in a segfault at check
        start.

        * other: I decided to freeze gURLChecker. Stable version v0.6.0
        will coming soon. Thanks to test preX releases!

2003-07-28 Emmanuel Saracco <address@hidden>

        * version: 0.5.6cvs20030728

        * GUI: Added ability for user to choose if we download or
        not images source code (for image preview feature). By
        default this functionnality is deactivated. You would activating
        it to preview checked images.

        * parser: Correction of bug #4515 (Waiting time between downloads).

- new release:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/gurlchecker/unstable/0.6pre/gurlchecker-0.6.0pre1.tar.gz
- project: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gurlchecker/
- homepage: http://www.nongnu.org/gurlchecker/