gurlchecker-users

[gurlchecker-users] New User

From: Bob White
Subject: [gurlchecker-users] New User
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:42:52 -0700

Hi,

I just found this package on Freshmeat.  Very nice application.  I would
like to thank Emmanuel for the help getting 0.7.7 running.  I got the
CVS compiled just fine, and it is working much better.

I have a couple of observations.  The elapsed time seems to start at
16:00:00 instead of 00:00:00.  there were two links identified as bad
on my website, but going to the web page they seem to be working just
fine. One was a cgi script to a counter, and the other was a link to a
web ring.

Is there an archive of past postings to this list?  I hate to post
something if it has already been covered.

Thanks,
Bob White

http://www.bob-white.com
N93BD - Rotary Powered BD-4