gutopia-dev

[rgui-dev] [Fwd: [Yaml-core] schemas: two layers, extensibility]

From: Tom Sawyer
Subject: [rgui-dev] [Fwd: [Yaml-core] schemas: two layers, extensibility]
Date: 03 Sep 2002 10:02:09 -0600

hi all, fowarding this b/c it coincidently deals with a couple things
we've hit on.

i think its interesting that steve mentions small-lests vs. big-lists,
as i was recently thinking about the form vs. function in terms of this
as well. i.e. if you specify that something is selectable, you may then
offer anopther paramter for a compact rendition vs. a verbose. just some
thoughts.

anyway the use of yaml is also interesting. we've been discussin yaml
schemas on the yaml mailing list.

cheers,
tom