gutopia-dev

[rgui-dev] lowdown locker room

From: Miranda Solis
Subject: [rgui-dev] lowdown locker room
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:32:21 -0500

First, You need equipment to train throws. Royce Gracie also fought.
The longer the lever, the harder. Specifically, Snake, Horse, and Monkey. Stand up fighters like me have taken time to learn ground technique, and ground fighters are working their kick boxing game a lot more.
Expect to be back inside the beltway by noon. Everyone who comes to train is made to feel welcome.
This is a fast, powerful form that works legs, hammer fist strikes, takedowns and sweeps. In other words, involve as many senses as possible to make the imagery more real.
One end of the bat is on the ground, and your forehead is touching the other end. The fighting applications on these are very fast, hard, and smooth. All the same, he was nervous. I also use a resistive putty for tabletop exercises to do the same things with my patients.
Basically you want to grip something with a pair of pliers.
Do it back and forth.
We did the baseball bat drill in Kung Fu class the other night and it was hilarious - I mean highly instructive!
Michael approaches the stage! Royce Gracie also fought. For Violin it could be Double Stops!
He reminded me that we should use Dit Da Jow after grip training, as the training puts such a strain on the muscles, tendons and bones.
Expect to be back inside the beltway by noon.
One end of the bat is on the ground, and your forehead is touching the other end.
Keeping a journal will help track progress.
In a blind audition, focus on your stand, your music, your instrument.