gutopia-dev

[rgui-dev] hew yuppie

From: John Craig
Subject: [rgui-dev] hew yuppie
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 07:35:23 -0700

We have to go to the tundra and chop ice for water and melt it, and we don't have flush toilets. But Fumento's account notes that the enemy occasionally uses snipers effectively and too good effect. which is actually IDEAL ground for sniper operations - on both sides, because there are thousands of apartments on high ground overlooking one of the main thoroughfares. all the energy in the scorching heat of the sun, I spent carrying stuff from my car to the darn place. But Fumento's account notes that the enemy occasionally uses snipers effectively and too good effect. They clearly have a remote base of support outside of Baghdad.
The moojies kidnapped and murdered laundresses and schoolteachers and riddled civilians with bullets and slaughtered new police graduates long, long before the Abu Ghraib story broke.
A sniper can really put a cramp on the enemy's style.
I'm not talking about military personnel and vets, and military affairs professors.
So this guy was demonstrably stupid when he wrote it. Their convoy was shot at. For one reason or another. They will jump to saving the life that's in front of them without orders - yet another illuminating difference between our side and theirs.
No one method will work all the time - you have to use them in combination. But there's no shortage of ordnance anyway. Abu Ghraib does not in ANY way explain or mitigate what Al Qaeda did to our two abducted soldiers. Haider is just one of hundreds that get kidnapped everyday in Iraq.
If the media is not covering Ramadi, they are not covering the heart of the insurgency. Thank God for my brother. I looked at him blankly. Their convoy was shot at.
And one Sullivan, his moral sense so twisted and dulled by the shelter of his life, seems to be unable to grasp.
Most of them are British or South African and there were others who were South American. WIthout him I woulda been clueless.
Having my first home is turning out to be quite a challenge. Rumors can be fun, rumors can bring hope and sometimes rumors make you get prepared to face the incoming unknown.
He always wanted to learn new Iraqi words, always wanted to taste the food.
If it is, though, the US commander should look also at interdicting boat traffic on the Euphrates - which is where some of the ordnance and IED planters may be coming from. Corporal York was an NCO. We have to go to the tundra and chop ice for water and melt it, and we don't have flush toilets.
I couldnt believe it that they were under no supervision. He even admitted that he feared sleeping cuz whenever he did, he would have nightmares and wake up in a cold sweat.
But Fumento's account notes that the enemy occasionally uses snipers effectively and too good effect. They asked about his name and where he was taken from. Once to go to the commercial side of Baghdad airport and the other time was the last time out of the Green Zone.
All the excitement I had just evaporated in one phonecall.