gutopia-dev

[rgui-dev] muffin max

From: Kenneth
Subject: [rgui-dev] muffin max
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 13:07:10 -0800

He is opposed to a free-trade agreement with the U. House of
Representatives following the Nov. The journalist, who died Nov.
'I understand that America will always work for America's interest in
its foreign policy. After avoiding direct intervention for five months,
President Vincente Fox was given a pretext to send in federal troops to
retake the city. There is simply no military solution to the drug war.

MM

Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street. We
Told you to WATCH PRGJ and now its up again today.

Trade Date: Friday, December 8, 2006
Company: PRG Group Inc.
Ticker:: PRGJ
Wednesday Close: $0.76
Thursday Close: $0.85
1 Day Gain: $0.09 (11.84%)
3 Day Target: $1.90
WallStreet Expectations (1 week): 160% UP
WallStreet Expectations (2 months): 340% UP
Rating: STRONG BUY / HOLD

We see big things happening everyday, so we say keep your eye on PRGJ
and watch for a big movement!!! Talk about flying under the radar? Isn't
that what we look for?

This is your chance to get your hands on one of these fast moving stocks
and take short term profits. We give it to you again as a gift. How many
times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your hands on
them?

MM

Air Force resources stationed in Puerto Rico and Southern Florida that
were only minutes away from major regional centers. relocated to the
nearby university. borders from underground smuggling routes. At our
first game, Rosario Central played Banfield.
While it only asked for URO to step down, the vote was a reversal of one
taken two weeks earlier and had support from all parliamentary parties,
including the P. Zeta, the newsmagazine that he co-founded, dedicated
its Nov.
He is survived by his wife, Genoveva Villalon de Blanco, and three sons.
One of the students who presented him with bamboo strainers, Yoo
Soon-taek, became his wife.
It is used by drug cartels to transport illicit substances coming from
Colombia, Peru, and Bolivia, into American and Canadian markets via
Mexico. Before the extradition of Felix, Mexico had been refusing to
send anyone to the U. But it is instructive to remember that U.
It would be too costly for a poor Central American nation such as
Honduras to build and operate such a major military facility on its own.
Drugs are either flown from Colombia to Mexico in small planes, or, in
the case of marijuana and methamphetamine, produced locally. The
election results, which promise to reshape the political landscape in
Washington, D. 'I was so happy when the Democrats won, because I saw
Bush's face when he gave a speech after the failure of his party, and he
was so angry.
-Honduran military humanitarian jobs in March.
This would occur for two reasons: the Mosquitia is an isolated area,
where the construction of a military facility would cause little, if
any, clashes with local civilian interests.
Mexico is also the No. The bill is expected to pass both the House and
the Senate. The founding director of Zeta thus culminated his life. When
asked how he would remember the journalist, Rhon said, 'I'm not going to
remember him.
These were the songs we learned as children, before we knew their
meaning.
No one stepped forward play the two lonely congas on the corner stage.
Not surprisingly, albeit the existence of many mutual dependencies,
resentments continue to smolder. Mexico is also the No.
Then the flags were released, draping lengthwise over two entire
sections of the stadium. Ban reportedly has a wry sense of humor. Some
made small explosive devices as other students carried out desks, tables
and chairs to use as barricades. voters, and to Iraqis to assume more
responsibility.
history, reaching a depth of more than nine stories below ground and
featuring ventilation and groundwater drainage systems, cement flooring,
lighting, and a pulley system.
They wore hoods and dressed entirely in black and donned gas masks or
scarves to cover their faces.
After the killing, Zeta published a full-page notice each week under
Felix Miranda's name, asking, "Jorge Hank Rhon: Why did your bodyguard
Antonio Vera Palestina kill me?
The founding director of Zeta thus culminated his life.
One of his daughters works for one of the U. Mexico: Crusading Anti-Drug
Journalist Dies - Worldpress.
Bush and his Republicans over ethics scandals in Washington and a
failing war in Iraq.
But the pedreas are the most visible forms of protest, though certainly
not the most representative of the student body as a whole.
With each pass, the crowd shouted ole! This offers yet another example
of how the Honduran security forces lack the resources to deal with the
threat posed by the local as well as external drug mafias.
Congress, while allies of President George W. They wore hoods and
dressed entirely in black and donned gas masks or scarves to cover their
faces. The most effective way to keep up the remarkable political and
financing progress on H. Here are some alternative places that will give
you a feel for the real New York, without the feeling of being
surrounded by every other tourist in the city.
He, like most other Argentines, spoke only about what he was most
certain, of what he could always be proud.
Some weeks the university is closed for days on end, and every couple
years or so it is shut down for months at a time.
Then explore the up-and-coming Meatpacking District nearby, where
butchers and Barbies cross paths on wide cobblestoned streets. Correa
has already initiated a campaign for a referendum to convoke a
constituent assembly. And then people from home start visiting. They
ordered the university to be shut down and began launching teargas
canisters at the students.