gwhere-devel

[GWhere-devel] mail catalog feature

From: Joe Lazaro
Subject: [GWhere-devel] mail catalog feature
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 01:06:42 -0800

I noticed that gwhere has a feature to "Send catalog by mail". Why does
this feature exist? It seems like you are trying to combine a catalog
program with a mail client, which means that you have to spend time to
debug it. It can't imagine myself ever using that feature. I would
rather send the catalog file as an attachment, that way I can add some
comments, use my address book, PGP encrypt it, use user/group aliases, etc.

What do you think?

- Joe