gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Re: php/other web interface to the gwhere

From: Zero
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Re: php/other web interface to the gwhere
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:10:38 GMT

Hi,

Is web interface implemented? I'm use 0.0.26 version.
The web interface is not implemented yet. At time I'm working on a plugin manager for extraction of file information (it is coming soon...). When this manager will be ready, I could work on a catalog plugin. It will allow to have a plugin for GWhere file format or another for MySQL. With this way we can store GWhere catalog in a database as MySQL and write a web interface.

What the way to export gwhere-database to the xml/html ?
Today there is no way. You can only save your catalog with the compression ratio 0, then you could parse and transform the catalog file (it is not really difficult to understand the file format). Tomorrow the catalog plugin manager will allow to have a plugin for MySQL, XML, HTML, and more... I hope to have answered your question.

Best regards,
Zero
Main author,
GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org