gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Re: greetings

From: Zero
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Re: greetings
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:51:14 GMT

> i think i sholud start with language pack... :)
Ok, I'm very glad to listen it. I think the translations are one of main
important point for user.

    often, not always, if i have one program in english is not problem for
me, sometimes better than a bad translation, happen many time when
translating english to spanish.
Yes, you are right. But for basic users (it's not a pejorative sentence but just to define not computer science formation people) a translation in their native language is mandatory. Your remark about bad translations makes me think that it will be well to have rereader for translations of GWhere.

Best regards,
Zero
Main author,
GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org