gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] mpc plugin next

From: Zero - GWhere
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] mpc plugin next
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 02:08:36 +0200

Hi Raphaƫl and list,

> > I put also a mpc file if you want to test it, in
> > http://marinier.raphael.free.fr/gwhere
> Ok, I got it for test.
I'vz just integrated your MPC plugin in GWhere 0.1.3. It compiles and
runs well under win32. It compiles under GNU/Linux, but I'm unabble to
load it (I've got this error : undefined symbol: __out_of_range__FPCc).
I'm working on...

At time if you or some wants test the win32 version of the plugin, I can
send to him the MPC plugin for test. I only tested your plugin with your
mpc sample file. I will be great to test it with lot of MPC files.

Regards,

Zero
Maintainer,

GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org