gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] Latest Version

From: Jarkor
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] Latest Version
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 01:05:09 -0300

Hi Yannick and everybody in the list,

Thanks for joining the project!. I wrote this email just to say "welcome" from my part, and I hope you can help to the project as all the people does in the
discussion list.

I'm sure Zero (The main developer of GWhere) will contact you soon to
give you the info you need to wrtie the plugins and anything else.

yours,
Jarkor

Yannick Béot wrote:

Hi everyone!!

I find this project very interesting and i'd like to contribute to it, by
writing plugins for example.

I'd like to know where I can find the latest/devel version to know which
plugins are currently developped, the wishes list or whatever...

Yannick