gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] Rebuilding binary rpm from src package

From: Zero - GWhere
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] Rebuilding binary rpm from src package
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 00:21:01 +0100

Hi Anatoly, Jarkor and list,

I don't know very well Redhat system, but I think you can find your
solve on this following site : http://www.rpmfind.net/linux/RPM

If you don't need I18N support you can make a :
./configure --disable-nls
In order to disable the gettext-devel depedencies.

If the two solutions above fail, can you send me procedure which you use
to generate binary rpm from src package please??

Best regards,
Zero