gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] How to change themes or fonts with the win32 version

From: Thomas Piechocki
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] How to change themes or fonts with the win32 version
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:09:59 +0100

Hi!

It's great to have this fine application under windows too. Is there
a way to change the default theme and font, which is a liitle bit to
large. I know that GWhere comes with its own gtk2 runtime, but I have
installed another complete gtk2 runtime which includes some themes. But
how can I tell GWhere-Win to use one of these? I tried gtkrc,
gtkrc-2.0, .gtkrc and .gtkrc-2.0 in the program directory and/or the
user directory (.gwhere) without success. Is it possible to change
Gtk2 themes with GWhere/Win and how can I do it?

Thanks in advance

Thomas