gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] Mailing-list administration

From: zero
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:01:38 +0100

Hi again,

The moderation process runs well.
It way causes 2 more mails for member which post a mail :
- one for moderation waiting
- one for moderation accepting/rejecting

So I'm considering a rule to remove the member's moderation when at least one of
his messages will be accepted.

I would like to remember that moderation was applied to _only_ protect from the
spams.
I activated moderation on all the members (even me). Even on those that I know
well and with which I have to discuss a long time.  That does not call into
question their credibility, and I quickly hope to desactivate this feature.