gwhere-discussion

Re: [GWhere-discussion] Information about yours disks

From: Zero
Subject: Re: [GWhere-discussion] Information about yours disks
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:50:22 +0100

Hi Marie-Claude and list,

So I need to change the way to detect disk type. Can you send me the 3

following fields (available in GWhere) of all your catalogued disks
please :- File system path
- Disk access path
- Type
And for each disk can you say exactly what kind of disk is it please??

Hello, I use Gwhere only for cdrom and it works well - thanks

/dev/cdrom:/mnt/cdrom:iso9660 => CD-ROM iso9660

It is that I needed.
Thank you very much for your help!!

--
Best regards,

Zero
Maintainer,

GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org