gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Import/export CSV file format plugin

From: Zero
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Import/export CSV file format plugin
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 21:37:18 +0200

Hi list,

The current devel version of GWhere allows to import/export catalogs from/to CSV file format.
Can you talk me about the used CSV file format please ?

Instead of explaining the CSV file format, I exported the following catalogs :
http://www.gwhere.org/download/sample/music.ctg
http://www.gwhere.org/download/sample/distributions.ctg

To CSV files :
http://www.gwhere.org/download/sample/music.csv.gz
http://www.gwhere.org/download/sample/distributions.csv.gz

Thanks by advance,
Regards,

PS: the CVS files are gzipped only for download, but the CVS catalog plugin doesn't compress the CVS file.

--
Best regards,

Zero
Maintainer,

GWhere - Another way to manage your catalogs!!
http://www.gwhere.org