gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] Win32 0.2.0 Installer

From: Michele Mauro
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] Win32 0.2.0 Installer
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:29:03 +0200

Hi to all.

I'm a silent but satisfied user of GWhere from almost 3 years, first on linux and now (alas) on Win32.
I grabbed the 0.2.0 immediatly after seeing the freshmeat's mail, installed it, but GWhere doesn't start: it complains about a missing "intl.dll".
I've found libintl-1.dll in the program's directory, but it doesn't seem to work, and it's not even recognized by the OS (unlike the other dlls, where name and version number gets correctly displayed) so I fear it's corrupted or ill built.

Anybody has clues?

If you have a new installer to test, or need new data, just mail me and I'll report you.

I'm falling back to 0.1.6 now. OS is WinXP without SP2 (got enough hw firewalls in front of me...).

Thank you in advance.

Mauro Michele