gwhere-discussion

[GWhere-discussion] .iso not recognized at Gwhere v0.2.3

From: Sascha Wuestemann
Subject: [GWhere-discussion] .iso not recognized at Gwhere v0.2.3
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 14:11:53 +0100

I have added a small mounted harddisk containing only five files to one
of my catalogs and Gwhere v0.2.3 only adds 1 file of them to the catalog.

The filesystem is ntfs created with linux mkfs.ntfs with standard
options. It is mounted using fuseblk and ntfs-3g at a debian system.

The files are owned by root with global access rights: -rwxrwxrwx and so
the user has full access and so has Gwhere started by the user.

All files which are iso container (*.iso) are not added to the new
catalog and it doesn't make a difference if they are placed at the root
of the disc or at a directory.

That is strange, because I have an older catalog which contains several
iso containers. Maybe the size matters. The iso containers left out when
creating another catalog entry all have 4.4 GB size.

I suspect this being a simple bug, what do you think? Questions?

cu
Sascha