gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Please, look through 7 new adults ladies profiles аnd, pl

From: Anna
Subject: [Gwm-general] Please, look through 7 new adults ladies profiles аnd, please, che ck 5 unread messages from ladies today at our site
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 00:12:39 +0400

Dear user of our Dating site!

Please, look through 7 new adults ladies profiles:

ID: 242
Alena
31 y.o.

ID: 240
Anna
29 y.o.

ID: 239
Nastya
34 y.o.

If you are interested in short term relationships and eager to come to Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Kiew and meet and have good time with our adults' ladies then you are more as welcome to become a member of this section.

Becoming a paid member at our adults section you can apply for free 2 month membership at regular section of our site:

Here you can look through all adults profiles
For questions please contact Olga Leigh address@hidden

And, please, check 5 unread messages from ladies today at our site:

ID: 109702
Svetlana
22 y.o.

Hello from Svetlana. I am a young lady, with kind eyes and sincere
heart. I like to see people smiling close to me and I enjoy every
moment of my life. I prefer to hear the truth, no matter how hard it
can be. I can be very cherry, but sometimes, my mood can be sad. I am
very persistent person and always try to achieve all my goals. To be loyal
and to make people happy is my motto. I pay attention to the things a
person has in the heart, and try not to notice negative sides of the
life and, to my mind, it helps to build strong and pure relations.
I can say that I am many-sided person. My hobbies and interests are
various. I am very active and like different kinds of sport.
I would like my future husband to be physically developed and
certainly, without bad habits. But it is not bad to be able to relax
sometimes and drink some wine with me and our friends.
I have some questions for you if you want to get to know me closer:
1/ Are you interested in serious relations with Russian woman?
2/ Are you planning to visit Russia?
3/ Would you like to correspond or to talk by phone?
4/ Why are you interested in Russian lady?
5/ Have you ever been to Russia?
6/ What is important for you in relations and am I right for you?
I will be waiting for your reply to
address@hidden
I am looking
for my the only one Man, because I believe in love!

ID: 109699
Maria
22 y.o.

Hello! Thank you for your interest! My name is Maria. I can describe
myself as a clever and intelligent person. I am educated and
well-read. I am a kind and merry girl. I am also tender and
affectionate. I know what I want from life, that's why I am
insistent and motivated. Besides, I am a loving and attentive person.
I am also understanding and caring. I have the sense of humor which
often helps me in difficult situations.
I wish my beloved man to be clever and educated. He must be
interesting in communication. Waiting for your reply with impatience!
Maria

ID: 109693
Alfira
21 y.o.

Hi! I am Alfira. I am an honest, kind person; my character is calm and
patient. I value friendship, fidelity, and honesty in a relationship.
I love children, and I believe that the most important thing for a man
is his family's happiness. You will miss so many successes if you are
always afraid to fail. The only failure is giving up. And I am not
ready to give up just yet. My Dream is to have the Love of My Life
with the man of my dreams and to do my best to be the woman of his
All the best.
Alfira

ID: 109690
Svetlana
28 y.o.

Hello! I am Svetlana. I am the one who will paint paradise for you and
let you in. I am the one who is passionate, sympathetic, tender and
gentle, caring, elegant, intelligent, romantic, reliable and sociable.
Want me in your life that will be the paradise after I come in there?
I love reading very much, and also music, cinema. I enjoy cooking and
growing flowers. I like travelling and just walks, but especially
romantic. A lot of time I spend with my family and my friends. I am
active and prefer an active way of life as well as rest. Tell me
please about your hobbies. My best wishes, Svetlana

ID: 109664
Viktoria
24 y.o.

Hello there!)) I am Viktoria.
I am an easygoing and very active young girl. I am very kind and
honest. I love to be around the house and adore cooking. I bring to
people love and happiness+I am an optimistic and very romantic person.
I like to make things with my own hands. I am looking for a man with
whom I can create a strong and very happy family. I will give him all
my love and passion. I know that somewhere in this world there is a
man who need me and whom I need and I know that one day I will find
him. Together we will create the coziest place in this world and that
will be our home+ What do you think about it, dear?))

Have a nice day,
Julia address@hidden

To unsubscribe please click here