gwm-general

[Gwm-general] collage smash

From: Edward Wilkins
Subject: [Gwm-general] collage smash
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 04:34:42 +0200

But all the same I believe you are right. I wasnt introduced to him, and he never heardmy name.
The man I saw was Medinas servant orsatellite.
I expect he only got shoved into the street and couldnt get backagain. Besides, he is certain to be magnificently guarded. But soon he saw that he had stepped out of onekind of danger into what was probably a worse. This was no good, so I brazenly assaulted the door of thenearest room.
That is my little arrangement with Paddock. He found he was in a big motor-car,with his overcoat on, and his hat on the seat beside him. It was anEastern face, a lean high-boned Arab face, with the eyes set in astrange slant. From that moment I recovered my composure.
I havent the shadow of a clue, I said dolefully. Iwanted to be with Mary, but it seemed to me that the less I saw herthe better. AnyhowI found myself facin the pug, seein bright red, and inclined tofight a dozen.
Medinasuggested that you should stay in his house?
The light broadened till it was like the circle which a magic-lantern makes on a screen. The present arrangement is so démodé and putsher whole figure out of drawing. He said he knew you and that youhad suggested that he should call.
He told me the same story that I had heard from Mary, but muchgarlanded with objurgations. I could get very little out of Turpin about what happened next. That is why I have been living aperfectly loathsome life and am now dressed like a chorus girl.
Do you know, Dick, Ibelieve Im really a good actress?
The arrival of Miss Wymondham made me get up to leave. I told her that my plans were vague and that I thought I might beout of town. Mary hasbeen having such a good time, she told me. Even I can scarcelykeep pace with her ardent youth. I expect he only got shoved into the street and couldnt get backagain. Oh, itis the little boy that breaks my heart.