gzz-dev

[Gzz] 19-20

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] 19-20
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 18:26:12 +0300

19th: too tired after day in Jyvaskyla to email.

Discussed procedural textures with Janne and Marketta. Made strides in
implementation.

Color needs to be handled - not in RGB, not in HSV but rather
in a RGB cube standing on a vertex, so the coordinates are
        r+g+b
and two other ones orthogonal to that. For the papers, we should
use colors with r+g+b > 1.5. However, it is important to use all
colors that satisfy this as it would be too easy to leave out some
of the most interesting tones by a wrong parametrization of the
color space.

CVS is apparently bugged out - we should probably make our own CVS
server if the response times from Savannah are this bad..

        Tuomas