gzz-dev

[Gzz] Lately (Benja)

From: B. Fallenstein
Subject: [Gzz] Lately (Benja)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:30:22 +0200

What I've mostly been doing:
- Work on saving

(Note: I've added a new core interface, Slicer, moved a second interface to core, SliceVersion, and made slight changes to others; see my commit message.)

Things I've also done:
- Read about URI schemes
- Think about vobs; mediaserver uris; ids for single characters; implicit looping (as in, "excise all marked cells on all dimensions") for the zaubertrank (read about Icon for that) - Wondered whether I have any basis for considering zzstructure "better" than labelled graphs a la RDF (in some ways zz is more confining; in some ways labelled graphs are more confining; I think labelled graphs may be easier to understand)