gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] PEG 1003

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] PEG 1003
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 10:17:47 +0200

Tuomas Lukka wrote:

The problem with having scale in OrthoCoorder is: Let's assume we have a coordsys showing a window, with cells in it. If we put the window coordsys into another coordsys scaled by factor 2, the rect bg vobs in the window would scale uniformly by factor 2, but the fonts would scale by something else, probably a little more. That would look very ugly, as the text would be badly clipped. :-(

We do have scalablefont, which avoids that.

Last time I looked, it didn't.

- b.