gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: Done..

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: [Gzz] Re: Done..
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 08:26:25 +0200

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 02:32:15AM +0200, Matti Katila wrote:

> Ok, you can check the calendar now but I'm not going to touch the computer
> on Sunday [ ;) ]  - so I hope it works alright.

Seems very good. Excellent work.

We'll need to review the liblines code a little bit together, to get some of the
possible extensions to work. But that's not a big issue.

> Ps. Date text blinks a lot when rotating and animation slows down like
>  MOPO because of calculating rotated coordsystem. I didn't find the
>  problem..

Uh, it wasn't because of calculating; it was simply that you didn't
add the extra coordinate systems to the matcher. Currently, all coordinate
systems need to be there.

I fixed that and it looks good.

One small thing, though: when the mipmap has gotten so small that only
a few texels are set, they should be scaled down appropriately.

        Tuomas