gzz-dev

[Gzz] 19th, 20th (mudyc)

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Gzz] 19th, 20th (mudyc)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 02:32:11 +0200 (EET)

  I have been reading the source of pp.

Tuomas:
  What was your primary tought about newpaper -button? You talked about 15
  minutes of work ;)

  1) How to place the new button on screen?
     Otherwords: Is "render()->//left panel"  the place where did you
     place it in your mind?

     What is a new-paper button? Unoridary paper perhaps?

     Should a dimension be added to PPDims so that
     new(/remove/copy)-button(s) can be noticed?

  2) I don't have an idea why the 2nd and 3rd fast-link papers don't
     'link' to real papers and why the home -fast-link paper does
     the right thing.

Vegai:
  Yes, It's a good idea to swap graphic cards between lorien and siksak
  (Who cares about uptime?-)

   -Matti