gzz-dev

[Gzz] Asko 2002-11-20/21 (TextStyle)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Asko 2002-11-20/21 (TextStyle)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:18:37 +0200 (EET)

8h / 10h workdays
 - struggling with text drawing problems (too wide spaces in line broken
   text and too small text with open GL client
   * although, those problems still exist, founded and fixed one bug
     in GLTextStyle (one multiplication was forgotten in getDescent)
   * implemented ScalableFont.getScale(height) for AWT
     Benja: I used recursion, but I also added quite good debug output
            (if you would like to see how it works).
   * added test for testing TextVob getWidth and getHeight, and for
     TextStyle.getScaleByHeight() - both, AWT and GL, should pass
     these tests for now on

Well, TextVob seems to work now (appears correctly when put directly into
VobScene), so I guess I should start looking at views for that text
drawing bug...

PS. I seem to be trying to use quite flexible working hours now and
working partly at home (generally, the time before I come to lunch
at the university :) E.g. Tomorrow I won't be at the office until
(late?) afternoon. If that matters, tell me.

--
Asko Soukka     | Taitoniekantie 9 A 603 | address@hidden
+358-40-8235947 | FIN-40740 JYVÄSKYLÄ    | http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/