gzz-dev

[Gzz] Navidoc make targets

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Gzz] Navidoc make targets
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:53:06 +0300 (EEST)

Hei,

I've been adding several Navidoc-related targets in all subprojects'
makefiles (storm, alph, callg, glmosaictext, fenfire, storm, loom,
navidoc). Updating same targets in eight makefiles can be exhausting, so
I hope I haven't make much typos :) Please, report me about possibly
broken targets.

As Tuomas noticed, there wasn't target for converting reST into HTML and
linking UML diagrams :/

Here is a list with short description:

html            ; converts given $RST into html
latex           ; converts given $RST into latex
html-loop       ; loops converting given $RST into html
latex-loop      ; loops converting given $RST into latex
naviloop        ; loops converting given $RST into html, creating imagemaps
                  for diagrams and embedding diagrams into their
                  elements' target files
peg             ; asks a few questions and creates directory, .cvsignore
                  and a template for a new peg

The following targets are for project's whole documentation:

navidoc         ; compiles reST under project/doc(s)/
navilink        ; imagemaps diagrams under project/doc(s)/

Navidoc itself has also:

imagemap        ; create imagemaps for diagrams in $HTML, embed diagrams
                  into their elements' target files

$RST can be any single file or a directory, when all files with .rst
suffix will be handled.

$HTML can be any single HTML file or a directory, when all files with
.html suffix will be handled.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>