gzz-dev

[Gzz] The common goal, Re: [Gzz-commits] fenfire/org/fenfire demo/buoyoi

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Gzz] The common goal, Re: [Gzz-commits] fenfire/org/fenfire demo/buoyoing.py util/Contr...
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:08:08 +0300 (EEST)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Benja Fallenstein wrote:
> CVSROOT:      /cvsroot/fenfire
> Module name:  fenfire
> Branch:
> Changes by:   Benja Fallenstein <address@hidden>      03/06/23 14:16:19
> Log message:
>       small steps in event handling

Hi Benja,

I think we should attempt to reach a common goal instead of just deleting
things. I agree that my sketching was not perfect way to solve all
problems with events but by not defining the way it wasn't fair by just
remove the code. So can we solve this problem with a common goal and
define the way we should do it? Then we success of taking the steps in
event handling.

   -Matti