gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: paralysis lilac

From: Nesta Raleigh
Subject: [Gzz] Re: paralysis lilac
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:41:15 -0500

http://www.cadefin.com

 $6
 $1
 $6
 $8
 $6
 $9
 $7
 $9
4.95
23.45
8.00
5.45
9.95
5.95
9.95

booth, his _expression_ pensively disagreeable. Yeah, well let me tell you something, Simon, or whatever your name is. Youre checking out the wrong people. Were businessmen, some of us rich enough or egotistical enough or for other reasons willing to work for government pay, but first were businessmen with investments all over the place. Were also appointed, not elected, and that means nobody expects full financial disclosures. Do you see what Im driving at? Im not sure, said Jason, instantly concerned that he was losing control, losing the threat. Ive been away too long ... and Albert Armbruster was not a fool. He was given to first-level panic, but the second level was colder, far more analytical. What are you driving at? Get rid of our soldier boys. Buy them villas or a couple of Caribbean islands and put them out of reach. Give em their own little