gzz-dev

[Gzz] Re: tentative aggravating

From: Shukriya Doering
Subject: [Gzz] Re: tentative aggravating
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:44:27 -0500

8.00
5.45
9.95
23.45
5.95
9.95
4.95
9.95

Comfort, Peter. I have no comfort. For what? I dont know. Things I cant control, maybe. You mean you dont have the comfort of an excuse, a metaphysical excuse. Sorry, Alex, we part company. Were accountable for what we do, and no confessional absolution can change that. Conklin turned his head, his eyes wide open, and looked at Holland. Thank you, he said. For what? For sounding like me, even using a variation of the words Ive used. .. I came back from Hong Kong five years ago with the banner of Accountability on my lance. Youve lost me.